Recruitment – Stock and Planning Administrator
Belton Farm Great British Cheesemakers are passionate about making great tasting classic and contemporary award winning British cheese. An independent family run business, located in Whitchurch Shropshire, the Beckett family have been making handcrafted cheese since 1922.
Belton Farm supplies a wide range of British cheese to multiple and independent retailers, wholesalers and manufacturers throughout the UK and also exports cheese around the world.
We are looking for a Stock and Planning Administrator to join our expanding Logistics Team.
As the Stock and Planning Administrator you will be responsible for the following:
- Reconciliation of all cheese stocks
- Managing Finished Good stock holding via third party consolidator and packers for FMCG retailers
- Monitor and process orders received via EDI
- Co-Ordinate and assist with regular stock takes
- Update company stock consolidation and monitoring systems
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent numeracy/IT skills and be proficient in Excel
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- A “hands on approach” to investigate stock discrepancies
- Enthusiasm to develop systems, learn and apply new skills
- Good communication skills and be a “team player”
Salary details: Dependent upon skills & experience
Closing date: 1st June 2018
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is keen to develop a career within the dairy sector with a company who will support and train them.
For further information or to apply please contact Steve Skone via 01948 662125 or firstname.lastname@example.org.